Programmatic Marketing Specialist, Video at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and forward thinking media expert to help execute in-house video campaigns. The specialist will be a part of the Media team responsible for the implementation and analysis of full-funnel campaigns, working hands on within our programmatic platforms and with direct partners. Our team collaborates across marketing, creative and analytics to deliver on both team and our goals around Brand and Acquisition.
The Media Specialist will take the lead on planning, implementing, optimizing and reporting out video campaigns across multiple DSPs. They will work with the video team to establish high-level business goals to inform the framework of their campaigns. They will have access to stakeholders across multiple departments that rely on insights to inform business decisions.
Based in our NYC headquarters, this position reports to the Video Lead.
- Be a video expert across multiple DSPs (specifically Amazon, Google Ads & The Trade Desk)
- Establish cohesive video strategies by channel that address all aspects of the funnel (brand awareness, consideration and conversion)
- Create complex audiences based on marketing targets, strategic goals and internal data
- Implement creative and tags across DSPs
- Manage weekly pacing, performance and optimizations for national & international campaigns to ensure delivery based on goals
- Understand the impact of different optimization levers (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.) and how they can improve performance
- Partner with teams to promote video best practices, inform campaign strategy and identify testing opportunities
- Set up A/B tests to develop learnings across creative, audiences, tactics and more to ensure success across future campaigns
- Manage month-end actualization & invoicing process
- 1+ years of hands-on programmatic experience across multiple DSPs (Google Ads, Amazon and/or The Trade Desk are key); video specific experience a plus.
- Experience with DCM and other 3rd party tracking solutions
- Familiarity with performance measurement platforms such as Kantar MillwardBrown, YouTube Brand Lift, Nielsen TAR, etc.
- Considers and implements ways of measuring effectiveness for recommended media
- Comfortable creating and interpreting reporting, with the ability to translate analysis and findings to manager
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment on a team
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.