Programmatic Media Analyst at Metric Theory
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Programmatic Media Analyst is responsible for day-to-day set up, monitoring, and optimization of programmatic media campaigns across multiple programmatic buying platforms. The analyst will serve a portfolio of clients and collaborate across an integrated team to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with customer processes and standards. You would be Metric Theory's second programmatic media team member, who will be a trailblazer in helping to expand one of MT's fastest growing units.
- Responsible for set-up and launch of programmatic media campaigns
- Monitor media in-flight campaign pacing, budgets, optimizations and results, both in-flight and post buy
- Create reports and provide data-driven recommendations that support optimizing campaigns towards client's desired KPIs
- Measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Present campaign recaps and insights to strategic planners and client teams
- Provide subject matter expertise on executing programmatic media campaigns across different programmatic platforms
- Assists in day-to-day client and vendor communications
You have a strong skill set in data analysis and quantitative analysis with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You have an uncanny ability to prioritize and triage workflow according to the team's and the company's growing needs. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and resourceful with no reservations about tackling a tough problem.
- 2+ years in digital marketing
- Ability to contribute individually, take direction and participate in cross-functional teams with a positive attitude
- Very high attention to detail and ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Minimum of Associates Degree; Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Not a must, but a plus:
- 1+ year in programmatic media whether it be planning or buying roles
- Basic experience working in ad servers such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Understanding of analytic platforms such as Google Analytics
ABOUT METRIC THEORY
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agency headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 150+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Agencies in 2019
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017, 2018 and 2019
- #7 in Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures 2018
Why We're Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Tireless focus on culture that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
- Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
- Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
- Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
- Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
- Generous paid time off and work from home, including company-wide work from home week between Christmas and New Year's, annual "work from anywhere" week, birthday PTO, and more
- Excellent medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k), monthly gym stipend, and pre-tax commuter benefit