Project Manager, Marketing at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We’re a high energy, high growth SaaS company seeking a Project Manager to join the Growth Marketing team. The Project Manager will have at least 3 years’ project management experience, preferably in a B2B organization, and will play a key role in coordinating across projects and marketing teams (Growth, Events, Corporate, and Product Marketing) to keep us aligned with schedules and goals. The PM is able to own a system like Asana or Monday as well as manage the marketing calendar, which is published company-wide.
We’re considering candidates in New York.
- 3+ years of B2B project management, preferably within marketing organizations
- 3+ years managing complex projects with a myriad of moving parts
- Proven project management experience, including management of Asana, Monday, or Wrike
- Ability to participate in quarterly and annual marketing planning, with an interest in getting into the weeds of content marketing, design, demand generation, events, digital marketing strategies, product marketing and go to market planning
- Ability to take raw plans and build them out in Monday or Asana (or similar system), assigning tasks and identifying resource constraints and bottlenecks
- Ability to create a marketing calendar and own ongoing management and communication of the calendar
- Highly organized with tireless attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate and present progress accordingly to plan
- Familiarity with the marketing funnel, including lead scoring, lead flow and conversion from lead to MQL, SAL, SQL, and opportunity
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to aggregate data from multiple sources
- Proven track record of managing and a large number of multi-channel projects involving multiple stakeholders and KPIs
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles and resolve issues
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves as part of the team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills. Someone who is focused on delivery and able to hold peers accountable for deadlines in order to generate major wins.
- Own and manage the marketing project management system (Asana or Monday)
- Play a key role in quarterly and annual planning across the marketing team, including acquisition, conversion, retention, events, go to market, and operations, with an eye toward budget and team goals
- Own the project plan, coordinating across teams and functions to build out the marketing plan in Asana or Monday (or similar tool), assigning tasks accordingly
- Identify project risks and resource constraints and present ways to overcome them, i.e., additional resources, must-haves vs. nice-to-haves, adjust deadlines, etc.
- Continually oversee the marketing plan and ensure tasks and team members stay on track
- Create, own, and manage the marketing calendar, including campaigns, events, and product releases
- Provide weekly reports of campaigns in motion and key metrics
- Work cross-functionally to understand stakeholders’ interests and align marketing plan accordingly
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.