Public Affairs Coordinator at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Public Affairs Coordinator to help drive CLEAR’s Public Affairs strategy and initiatives. This role requires a motivated and organized individual with strong communication skills and experience coordinating between teams and stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Support and project manage multi-channel marketing, communications and public affairs initiatives, including key product, vertical and event launches, public affairs campaigns, and stakeholder engagement
- Draft and develop public affairs’ materials for external audiences including press releases, communication plans, fact sheets, and decks
- Work internally across functions to ensure all public affairs materials and assets are accurate, polished, and delivered on time
- Act as a main point of contact for the Public Affairs team and it’s materials
- Update and maintain relevant media lists and internal tracking systems
- Manage the Public Affairs calendar to ensure key stakeholders are aligned on deadlines, communication tactics and deliverables
- Work with external partners to ensure successful campaigns and initiatives
Who You Are:
- 1-2+ years relevant experience in media. communications, public policy, campaigns, or other public affairs setting
- Strong communications, both written and verbal
- Comfortable multitasking and switching gears frequently
- Team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on any task
- Detailed and process-oriented with a focus on creating efficiencies and scaling
- Highly organized and communicative with proven track record of successfully coordinating and liaising between multiple teams and/or verticals within a business
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office