Public Relations Communications Associate at Integral Ad Science
We are looking for a Communications Associate who is passionate about the digital advertising landscape and enjoys connecting complex issues with market trends. You will work with a global communications and marketing team, senior leaders in the organization, as well as members of the press. In this role, you will have the opportunity to think strategically about corporate messaging and narratives; write press releases, bylines, and other key materials; develop social media content; and secure and execute press opportunities. You will report to the Head of Communications in our NYC headquarters and partner closely with other teams across functions and geographies.
What You'll Do as a Communications Associate:
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets and journalists.
- Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, blog posts, bylines, pitches, fact sheets, and interview backgrounders.
- Create and maintain activity trackers, media lists, and coverage reports.
- Monitor and respond to press inquiries.
- Manage social media accounts by writing and posting content.
- Support creation of special presentations for events and trade shows.
- Brainstorm topics of interest with subject matter experts that align with media interests.
- Manage IAS Newsroom and ensure it’s up to date.
- Manage reporting and tracking of media mentions, social channels, engagement, and other key metrics.
What We're Open to Seeing:
- 2+ years of relevant PR or corporate communications experience. Agency experience would be a plus, not a must
- Media relations experience including pitching and cultivating relationships with the press
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner
- Experience using social media tools for brands including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Experience with media, social, and digital analytics tools would be helpful (e.g. Cision, Muck Rack, Sprout Social, Trendkite, etc)
- An interest in technology and what is happening in the advertising industry
- Basic research skills and project management skills
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.