At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is looking for a Publicist who can thrive in a fast-paced environment for the industry-leader in the fastest growing field in Fintech. Reporting to the Head of Communications, this new position will play a vital role in the company’s growth as they will work building and fortifying relationships and brand awareness strategies with the company’s largest clients. The ideal candidate is not afraid of challenging themselves to maximize their strategic thinking and creativity to stand out in a crowded marketplace.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Working in tandem with the internal partner marketing team to optimize publicity opportunities with enterprise clients.
- Establish strong working relationships with the company’s top clients’ Comms teams
- Creating and executing comprehensive press strategies and initiatives with top strategic external partner Comms teams.
- Working in concert with Comms team to strategically amplify corporate messaging to key stakeholders.
- Identifying and creating meaningful relationships with press, influencers, and analysts.
- Devising industry-leading PR stunts to differentiate ourselves from other leading fintech brands.
- Analyze industry trends for clients and leverage insight to partner on PR campaigns aligned to their corporate mission
- 5-7 years PR agency working with major national clients or in-house with national brands
- Exceptional writing, positioning, and messaging skills
- Experience with stakeholder management across different levels of an organization
- Media contacts with Finance, Fintech, HR trades, and national/major-market consumer press
- Ability to partner, learn, and understand business context quickly.
- Comfortable working across mediums- tv, podcasts, conferences, business, trade
- A solid understanding of how top national brands organize and manage their change process.
- Detail-oriented, proactive attitude, relentless pursuit of excellence
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.