Who we are:
monday.com is a Work Operating System (Work OS) that powers teams to run projects and workflows with confidence. It’s a simple, but intuitive, Work OS for teams to shape workflows, adjust to shifting needs, create transparency, connect collaboratively, and stop doing manual grunt work. monday.com makes teamwork click. https://monday.com/p/about/
What we need:
The Regional Marketing Manager will be a part of our rapidly growing US team and will have a meaningful impact on our customer acquisition and expansion efforts. Aligned to the US GTM functions in NY as well as HQ Marketing in Tel Aviv, the Regional Marketing Manager will be the first US marketing hire to help shape our scale.
About The Role:
What you’ll do:
- Proactively own and implement the region-specific marketing plan for customer acquisition and expansion
- All about the customer: focused on understanding what really creates value for the customer and aligning the business to deliver
- Collaborate effectively with the HQ Marketing, Sales and Partner teams to deliver your goals
- Partner with the SDR and BDR organizations to support top of funnel business priorities and goals
- Work closely with regional sales managers to develop and deliver account based marketing plans
- On budget execution of programs with timely and precise reconciliation with Financial stakeholders
- Drive ROI - Propose, drive and measure ROI across all projects and campaigns
- Use omni channel marketing best practices
- Track your marketing campaigns and determine the most successful ones
- Plan and host offline & online events
- Be a brand advocate /Thought leader mindset
What you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience as a regional marketing manager
- Strong knowledge of enterprise marketing tactics, strategies and best practices
- Ability to measure, analyze, execute, and improve marketing programs
- Track record of success delivering pipeline and revenue outcomes
- Prior experience with organizing regional and local events
- Self-starter with the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions
- Outstanding communicator, thinker and collaborator
- Strong experience running drip campaigns, lead scoring, and overall lead nurture programs to deliver pipeline ready leads
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing/automation tools (HubSpot, Yesware, SalesLoft) for
- execution, reporting and analytics
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
What you’ll get:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program.
- The ability to shape what a marketing department means to US sales operations. We have an extremely effective Marketing department in Tel Aviv, Israel, but this is an opportunity for someone to liaise as an extension of Marketing in the US, but execute and build the department from the ground up in North America.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave, time off policy, commuter benefit, fitness benefit, and lunch benefit.
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Great Place To Work certified
- Named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn NYC
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.