Regional Partner Marketing Manager - Americas EAST
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you could do with UiPath:
The Regional Partner Marketing Manager oversees the success of UiPath partners through the development and execution of joint marketing plans that seek to generate awareness, uncover new business opportunities and drive mutual business benefits.
- Plan, develop and execute joint marketing plans with key partners in the US Central Region and Canada to accelerate incremental pipeline.
- Build close relations with UiPath regional sales leaders and with key influencers at top partners to ensure UiPath is top-of-mind as we grow our business together.
- Coordinate partner marketing plans with UiPath global marketing operations to ensure we deliver with quality and speed.
- Be a partner champion within UiPath to ensure UiPath regional sales teams monitor, track, nurture and accelerate pipeline activities in close alignment with our partners.
- Develop partner-specific case-studies and references to drive continued sales momentum.
- Execute global marketing initiatives in region and report on effectiveness of programs.
- Bachelor of Science in business, marketing or related field
- 8+ years in channel/partner marketing gained in the technology/software sector
- Demonstrated management skills with internal stakeholders and business partners
- Proficient with digital and event marketing execution and a keen understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Good understanding of critical marketing success metrics and KPIs
- Good knowledge and understanding of the latest marketing trends and industry best practices
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance
- Strong partner-facing skills and the ability to work with global system integrators, technology partners and ISVs, and strategic growth/VAR business partners
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Self-starter, highly organized with strong people and project management skills
We offer the possibility to work from home and/or flexible working hours in a regional office. UiPath offers a competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan, and the unique opportunity to work with us to develop state-of-the-art robotic process automation solutions that enable customers in their digital transformation.
Location: New York City, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, or anywhere in the East