What You'll Do:
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on FDA advertising and promotion issues and provide internal training as needed on FDA requirements.
- Be the first line of defense in reviewing a wide variety of promotional content within Ro’s uniquely collaborative medical-legal-marketing review process. This content includes: Facebook and Google ads, website pages, national TV spots, podcast reads, and out-of-home billboards.
- Provide guidance to maintain compliance with FDA and FTC advertising and promotional regulations, pertinent consumer and health care laws, and company brand and ethos.
- Maintain company-wide guidelines and trainings on advertising and promotion.
- Learn Ro’s business through and through to enable a multi-dimensional review of content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support new strategic initiatives.
- Keep up with and understand the regulatory environment and interpretation of regulations for FDA-regulated products.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) required.
- At least 5 years of FDA-regulated product industry experience.
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape for the advertising and promotion of various FDA-regulated products, and particularly prescription and OTC monograph drugs and dietary supplements.
- Familiarity with FTC advertising and promotional regulations and guidance.
- Ability to innovate, analyze, and solve problems with minimal supervisory input.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are needed to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Prior work experience at FDA, and particularly OPDP, or on a pharmaceutical company’s promotional review committee
- Post-graduate degree in a scientific discipline
- Familiarity with healthcare laws and regulations
- Familiarity with digital and direct-to-consumer advertising
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy