About the Opportunity and Your Role
The Manager, Retail Marketing Projects is an exciting new role within the Retail Marketing function, supporting Harry’s Inc. brands at our top US Retail partners within Mass and Grocery. This role will bring operational leverage to the Retail team, helping to support the end-to-end coordination and execution of all marketing and merchandising projects for these two key retail channels. This includes a special emphasis on project management across In-Store Marketing (ISM) projects, coordination of creative assets for joint marketing programs and PDP content, content management, vendor relations, as well budget management, tracking, and reconciliation. This role will interface with key internal and external partners to develop a project roadmap and ensure all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives our overarching commercial strategy and plans directly with our retail partners. Retail is responsible for all business fundamentals and marketing development at each retail partner, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, marketing, store operations, and supply chain. The Retail Team represents over 60% of total company revenue contribution, and as we continue to expand into new brands and categories, the Retail Team will be a primary driver of future growth for the company.
Here’s what you’ll accomplish:
- Responsible for project management of all marketing and merchandising projects for key US Retail partners, including ISM, creative assets, and PDP content, with the goal of delivering projects on time and within scope and budget
- Manages end-to-end creative and design queue for all PDP, ISM, and creative projects, leading from the initial briefing, scoping, and design phases all the way through to final delivery, execution, and budget reconciliation of each project
- Builds project roadmap and standardized trackers at the channel level, helping to establish processes for new creative requests, campaign asset, and content needs to deliver against joint marketing activations and ISM calendar
- Partners closely with cross-functional teams to gain a deep understanding of each function and helps plan resourcing and project timelines, managing workflow to deliver against project roadmap
- Facilitates weekly cross-functional meetings with key partners and acts as liaison for Retail across Design, Creative, ISM Sourcing teams, and external partners and vendors such as Bazaarvoice, Syndigo, and others
- Consolidates channel guidelines and co-managers a central repository for all ISM, creative assets, and PDP content for key partners
- Coordinates with FP&A, Brand, and Retail to track and reconcile joint marketing and ISM budget and actuals for Trade Spend and OpEx
This Should Describe You
- 5+ years of project and content management experience to include supporting projects within design, marketing, creative, vendor relations and/or retail projects within a design-driven company
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player that possesses a drive for results, with an extremely high level of ownership
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail who organizes into action quickly. Experienced at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs. Takes a “no task too small” mentality.
- A model of collaborative behavior and a strong track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver best in class project output
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to anticipate needs and proactively problem solve issues that may derail project timelines or budget targets
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to internal and external leadership
- Proactive, big picture thinker. Goes to the ball vs. waiting for the ball to come to them
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Head of Retail Marketing projects, working closely with the US Harry’s Inc. Retail team
- The role works in close collaboration with both internal cross-functional teams including Design, Sourcing, Creative, FP&A, Brand, Distribution, Logistics as well as external partners such key retailers, ISM suppliers, retail brokers, Syndigo, BazaarVoice, media agencies, etc.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.