Retail Shopper Marketing Manager
About the Role
The Retail Shopper Marketing Manager is an important role in launching and managing future brands that come from Harry’s. This role has a direct impact on the way our new brands come to life at retail, working closely with the Marketing and Retail teams to drive amazing shopper solutions that create trial and loyalty for our brands at Harry’s.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand and launch new brands, the Retail team will be the primary driver of growth and expansion for the company.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- The RSMM is responsible for developing in-store retail marketing programs, engaging with sales/brand team and developing and maintaining key relationships with retailer’s merchandising, Marketing and ISM teams for new brands.
- The RSMM coordinates with the internal Brand, R&D, Design and agency partners to support the retail mission and ensure consistent Marketing strategy and execution at our Mass retailers.
- The Retail Shopper Marketing Manager's role is to translate brand strategic direction into in-store marketing tactics customized for retailers that drive consumer trial, brand loyalty and ultimately profitable sales. This includes partnering with team leaders on P&L management and efficient/effective trade spending.
These might describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player and possess a drive for results. - out of box
- Experience and a proven track record of working closely with internal sales and retail marketing teams to develop and execute successful 360° in-store retail marketing and promotional programs
- An amazingly creative person that can developing out of the box thinking on what possibilities could bet to drive the brand. Being able to brief, inspire and recognize great creative work.
- Being exceptionally insightful about our target shopper, and tailoring programs on the shelf that hit those insights
- A model of collaborative behavior and execution in delivering great programming for the brand at retail and also working internally with cross brand and cross functional partners for best in class shopper outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills and experience with internet research and digital/social media
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key contact at major Retailers (merchandising, marketing, ISM) and our Marketing & Retail teams here at Harry’s
- You'll report to the VP of Retail Sales
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.