Retention & Loyalty Marketing Manager at Latch
Latch is seeking a Retention & Loyalty Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic retention-minded marketer to help strengthen our relationships with our customers (real estate owners) and users (property managers and residents). This person will work closely with customer success and sales to establish a program that prioritizes education, retention, and community building, and will be tasked with building the company’s loyalty program from scratch.
Smart access isn’t just about unlocking doors—it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a building, and to facilitate new services and experiences from unattended delivery to short-term rental. We’re looking for a problem solver that’s both creative and quantitative, and excited about joining a fast-growing team where everybody wears a lot of hats.
What you’ll do:
- Establish an official loyalty program that helps us onboard and continuously engage our paying customers, and turn them into brand advocates
- Develop content and campaigns that support initial product adoption and ongoing education among our property manager and resident users once Latch has been installed in a building
- Identify new ways to keep our buyer engaged once the sale has been passed off to the property manager, and they are no longer actively involved with Latch
- Work closely with customer success to identify and address common user pain points (both during onboarding and throughout their lifecycle with Latch)
- Plan and execute events for existing customers and users with the goal of fostering brand loyalty and establishing our industry thought leadership
- Establish a reporting framework to measure the success of your efforts
Who you are:
- You think like a product marketer, a growth marketer, and a brand marketer
- You’re data driven: you know how to consistently test, analyze, and optimize campaigns
- You’re a strong writer and communicator
- You’re an experienced email marketer with ability to execute campaigns using programs like Hubspot and Marketo
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably at a B2B or consumer SaaS company
- Proficiency in Salesforce a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice