Retention Marketing Manager at Conductor
At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, and on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people’s lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit — our customers, our customers’ customers, our employee-owners, and our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you and for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers and help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people.. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It’s our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 8 years in a row.
The Retention Marketing Manager will focus on increasing product engagement and increasing customer lifetime value (LTV) through automated retention marketing programs driven by email marketing and in-application notifications. This role will be responsible for product usage and adoption analysis, program strategy and activation, and ongoing testing / implementation of CRM activities.
- Lead efforts to define and improve lifecycle marketing strategy across email, push notifications, and other programs to increase retention and LTV across Conductor products
- Partner with product team to analyze user behavior and performance by product, geography, platform, programming, and other factors to understand usage, LTV, and churn
- Establish and conduct tests for new strategies to keep users engaged or win them back following inactivity or churn. Scale successful pilots and optimize through iteration.
- Report out on overall KPIs as it relates to retention from email campaigns and push notifications to stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Create and implement a retention marketing strategy to build loyalty, increase LTV and engage customers.
Background & Qualifications:
- 3+ experience with email marketing
- Experience analyzing customer cohorts, segmenting, and automating engagement touchpoint
- Experience copywriting and developing emails
- Experience working with editorial, product, creative, and technical teams.
- Analytical mindset; ability to translate data and trends into actionable insights and execute against them
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across teams
- Inquisitive and strategic thinker with excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills with an eye for creating engaging presentations and simple reports
- Proactive, can-do attitude, and adaptability
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience working with marketing automation and product usage tools: Marketo, Pendo, Heap, MixPanel
- Experience working with customer-centered business goals
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.