Sales Enablement Analyst
Industry Solutions is a pre-sales support group that helps facilitate all aspects of commercial success at Crossix. The Sales Enablement Analyst will be supporting all aspect of the sales process.
What You'll Do
- Organize and execute all supporting aspects of the sales process including feasibility, pricing, proposal creation and contracting
- Support proposal creation for sales team presentation of Crossix capabilities and sales opportunities
- Conduct feasibility assessments to determine if new and existing sales opportunities are supportable with existing company capabilities
- Write and curate RFP requests, maintaining consistent company messaging to clients
- Communicate effectively cross functionally to ensure alignment from marketing, sales and client service teams
- Command a full understanding of Crossix capabilities, and be able to effectively communicate them
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Prepare and facilitate sales training on new materials and tools to maximize sales efficiency and scale
- Work to optimize all parts of sales process for consistent and fluid messaging and organizational process
What You've Done
- 2-3 years experience
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organization skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Experience with Salesforce or sales enablement tools a plus
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status