Sales Marketing Lead
VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative, and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs, and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
What you’ll do:
– Support the Direct Sales team with the creation of sales collateral for brand clients. Materials will include keynote and powerpoint presentations, one-sheets, case studies, web-based portfolios, and written proposals.
– Collaborate with a graphic designer to create visuals for sales collateral.
– Support Sales and Marketing team with development of assets for sales conferences, client meetings, and booths at partner-hosted events.
– Lead premiums (swag) strategy and work with vendors to plan, manufacture, and distribute items.
– Serve as point of contact for the company with Salesforce.com. Assist colleagues with data entry need when needed.
– Support Sales team with research of industry verticals and brand clients in advance of meetings.
What we’re looking for:
– 1-3 years professional, full-time experience at a brand, B2B company, or agency.
– Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, digital marketing, and sales.
– Sales experience is a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Demonstrated success as a collaborator.
– Deep familiarity with how VidMob works.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
– A self-starter attitude.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.