Sales & Marketing Operations Manager at Skillshare (Remote)
What you'll do:
- Manage and integrate sales & marketing tools (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, Google Sheet templates, etc.) for B2C and B2B programs to ensure successful performance and smooth operations.
- Lead team-wide processes and cadence, including reporting and goal tracking. Monitor campaign and funnel performance across several channels.
- Develop insights and process improvements to optimize sales & marketing programs. Establish operational KPIs and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with agencies and internal sales & marketing teams
- Build and scale the deal operations behind our partner and influencer marketing program.
- Hand-on assistance with pricing, quoting, renewals, and contract administration
- Collaborate with finance, data, and IT teams to ensure data hygiene and administration of our Salesforce and related software tools.
- Create and maintain all procedures, training manuals, and resource materials for operations
Why we're excited about you:
- You have at least 4 years of direct experience in sales & marketing operations
- You have operational experience with a Salesforce (or a comparable sales operations tool) overseeing at least $1m+ in monthly deal flow
- You have hands-on experience tracking and reporting KPIs through Salesforce, and other BI and data visualization tools. We use Google’s Looker.
- You’re knowledgeable with Excel and SQL, or other relevant database querying tools
- You’re highly analytical and have high attention to detail. You enjoy uncovering program opportunities and sharing insights.
- You’re a clear communicator who can collaborate and work constructively with others
- You are motivated by ownership of your work and are eager to help improve our team’s workflows
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll be charged with scaling the operations behind one of the fastest growing and largest influencer marketing programs in the world.
- Growth: A great opportunity to get experience in international and partner marketing, while using your operational background. You’ll wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
- We think the starting salary for this role is $135,000 + equity, but it might vary depending on skills and experiences. If this role is of interest to you, you should apply no matter what. You can trust us to make an assessment based on your unique skills and experience and communicate that with you.