Sample Community Associate at Remesh
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary.
We are creating a new team at Remesh. This team will run our participant (sample) recruitment process and work to build a broad community of users for Remesh conversations. In this role, you will support the Community Manager in running sample recruitment. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong understanding of social media, consumer engagement, and how digital marketing can be leveraged to build an active user community.
- Creating and managing sample recruitment email communications and workflows
- Creating and managing Facebook ads, including A/B testing different ad styles and analyzing recruitment data (primarily from Facebook)
- Experimenting with ways to drive conversion rate optimization (CRO), including experimenting with different incentive structures
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels
- Optimizing and identifying areas for automation in the sample recruitment process
- At least two years of a Bachelors Degree or related industry experience
- Ability to work independently and willingness to adapt to change
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media, A/B Testing and data analytics
- Experience in community building
- Experience with email automation and workflow creation
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District