Procore’s marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects, and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This position will report to our Senior Manager, Web Development, and has the opportunity to work remotely in the US or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX, office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive consistency that supports Procore’s global brand and user experience
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Write automated tests that ensure quality across experiences
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform and document thorough regression tests
- Routine audits of the site for issues on modern browsers and mobile devices
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Work closely with developers, designers and project managers to create amazing experiences
- Triage and debug issues reported by bug monitoring tools and internal teams
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4+ years experience in a functional QA testing/SDET role, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience with writing automated tests
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3/SASS
- Strong user experience and web knowledge
- Familiarity with tools such as Bugsnag, BrowserStack and Jira
- Extensive experience with performance/load testing
- Excellent communication and planning skills
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.