Shutterstock, a leading global provider of high-quality, licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. We are looking for an SEM Manager that will be key in growing our traffic and revenue. The candidate will work closely with the performance marketing as well as collaborate extensively with a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with rapid changes, then join our team!
- Lead paid search marketing efforts for Shutterstock eCommerce
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize search campaigns around the region
- Responsible for market penetration and new customer acquisition using a mix of global search engines such as Google and Yahoo/Bing, as well as local engines such as Naver, Daum, Yahoo Japan and Baidu
- Manage the SEM budget and allocate effectively within engines, campaigns, and keywords
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity and market place trends and adjust plans accordingly
- Use best practices and test-and-learn initiatives to optimize search engine performance
- Drive profitability via growth, optimization, creative testing and landing page testing
- Responsible for writing copy for all text based search ads and landing pages
- Share learning throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred
- 5-years’ working in a results-driven marketing environment with some experience in marketing B2B products and services (preferably with online subscription products). A diverse marketing background a plus
- Fluency in Excel required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Experience working along agile product development a plus
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
- Working knowledge of automatic bidding and SEM optimization tools
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS/JS a plus
- Results driven
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V