Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced SEM Manager to join our Marketing team in our NYC Headquarters. This role would be responsible for diving deep into our digital paid campaigns to optimize for growth and efficiencies. With strategic experience in direct response media, you would be contributing to, and executing on a high-level paid media strategy for Talkspace to ensure we meet our business goals. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person, cares about using data to drive optimization, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Own, optimize, and execute paid media across SEM platforms and mobile while maintaining performance objectives for acquisition and managing monthly budgets
- Deep understanding of SEM and ASO with the ability to diagnose trends, identify potential levers, and build based off of actionable insights
- Develop testing plans, and monitor and report on daily performance
- Foster relationships with major search vendors (Google, Bing, Apple, etc.)
- Identify new mobile partners, with the ability to evaluate, and design effective experiments to vet success
- Collaborate across departments to ensure that the data via our campaigns aid in both the evolution of marketing materials and the user experience
- 3+ years of hands on SEM experience in a data driven role, preferably in a tech startup or agency
- Experience maintaining reporting, dashboards, and analysis across multiple paid media channels
- A thorough understanding of the tracking ecosystem; tracking URLs, pixels, and attribution
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, experience working with large data sets
- Looker and MixPanel experience a plus
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate ideas
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team events, flexible PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table (in the office that we're not in anymore because we're remote right now), and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.