SEM Manager at Vimeo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Vimeo is looking for a stellar, strategic search marketer who would like to further evolve their career within the performance marketing field and make a measurable impact on our business!
As Vimeo’s Manager, SEM you will be responsible for growing and optimizing our SEM campaigns. We are on the lookout for a quantitative mind with a passion for digital marketing. Your responsibilities will include building and optimizing campaigns, drive always-on testing, tracking account performance, and regularly communicating performance data and insights. This position directly ties to Vimeo’s overall growth and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has extensive experience managing SEM ad platforms at scale and a proven track record of delivering on KPIs.What you’ll do:
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics
- Perform daily account management of SEM accounts
- Monitor, maintain, expand and optimize keywords, ads, budgets, and important metrics, like CTR, CPC, ROAS, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and test ad copy and landing pages
- Aid in the creation of new paid search and video initiatives, from keyword research, to ad trafficking and building campaigns
- Ensure account, campaign, and ad group structure enforce SEM best practices
- Design, implement, and track tests to validate bidding strategies, budget rules, and ideal customer journeys
- Identify areas of improvement for process and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop industry news and platform betas for the latest ad formats, bidding methodologies, and ad ops practices
- 5+ years SEM experience at a product focused digital business (e-commerce, SaaS or subscription products preferred) or at a search platform, search engine, or agency
- Proficiency in all major PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Oath, Yahoo Japan) and third party management tools like Search Ads 360
- Proven understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Highly proficient with analytics and data platforms like Google Analytics, Looker, Funnel.io, Tableau, and Google Data Studio
- Highly analytical with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Passion for search and digital marketing
- Ability to work with a high level of efficiency and accuracy in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and fidelity to industry best practices
- SEO experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.