Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager at Riskified (Remote)
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is looking for an innovative Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our growing ABM team. In this role, you’ll develop, execute, and manage 1: few ABM programs cross-functionally with business development, sales, product SMEs and others in marketing in order to drive engagement and generate pipeline within key industry verticals.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven B2B marketer with a proven track record in building and managing integrated ABM programs and is adept at regularly analyzing effectiveness to find ways to optimize outcomes.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the creation of the demand programs for target industries, leveraging tailored buyers’ journeys
- Conduct deep research, including industry profiles and account contact coverage, in order to prioritize and design program elements
- Adapt our brand message to the specific areas of interest of the industries you’ll be marketing to across account-based advertising, email, direct mail, and live events
- Develop integrated programs including strategic planning, goal setting, budget, list management, follow up, and reporting
- Contribute to strategic planning as well as lead day-to-day tactical execution
- Provide sales training, tools, and support including the creation of BDR email copy and scripts in support of campaigns; educate the team on ABM best practices
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually refine for optimal ROI
- 8+ years managing B2B marketing programs with a focus on ABM strategies, ideally to enterprise eCommerce organizations
- Extensive experience building multi-channel programs leveraging thoughtful digital, social, direct, and event touchpoints
- Team-player; ability to establish trusted relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows in order to define, track, and report KPIs for ABM activities
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools such as SFDC, 6sense, Hubspot, PathFactory, and Monday.com
- Exceptional polish, a clear communicator, and comfortable working face-to-face with senior and executive leaders at large enterprises
- Self-motivated and driven to make an impact
- Intrinsically curious, identifying and exploring new trends within our industry
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.