Senior Analyst, Acquisition Marketing & Planning
Reporting to our Senior Director of Revenue Analytics, Peloton’s Senior Analyst for Acquisition Marketing & Planning is a hybrid of traditional jobs in demand planning and data analytics. You will understand the levers of product demand (e.g. marketing and lead generation activities, salesforce activity, retail stores, seasonality) and partner with the channel teams to own the e-commerce forecast as well as an integrated forecast across sales channels. You’ll also own top-line metrics and KPIs and provide analytics on conversion funnel and demand drivers to support growth and optimization of go-to-market activities.
- Own the forecast for e-commerce hardware sales and partner with cross-functional teams to determine implications on supply and demand
- Define and report on key metrics for e-commerce performance and analyze trends over time, as well as automate ongoing reporting
- Perform deep dive analysis into specific areas of the business to understand underlying drivers/causes and provide recommendations for growth and optimization
- Identify gaps in our data collection and cleansing processes and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture and transformation specifications
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing analytics, investment banking, consulting, private equity, hedge funds, and/or demand planning
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- Expert-level Excel modeling skills
- Strong proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with data visualization technology, such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to senior leaders
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Understanding of major marketing channels: TV, direct mail, social media, search
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and cron
- Experience with ETL development, including data ingestion & pipeline management
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), and general software development
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.