Senior Associate, Digital Acquisition Marketing at Harry's
About the Team
The Growth Marketing Team at Harry’s manages digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers and drive profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing and testing hypotheses rooted in customer insights, and scaling Harry’s paid marketing in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, creative development, execution, and optimization of Paid Social acquisition marketing for Harry’s (including but not limited to: FB, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, etc.). You will work directly with a best-in-class Growth Marketing team and cross-functionally with other teams at Harry’s to identify ways to profitably grow the business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in NYC with flexibility to work remote during COVID.
What you will accomplish:
- Own strategy for and efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through FB, IG, and other Paid Social channels.
- Constantly turn insights into testable hypotheses, launching new creative, optimizing account structure, and managing bids, budgets, and targeting strategies on a daily basis.
- Project manage creative development sprints to design, build, and test innovative new ad & landing page experiences in partnership with internal and external designers and copywriters.
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses and draw actionable insights from data; troubleshoot channel performance through thoughtful data analysis.
- Partner with teammates to execute product-market fit tests for acquiring customers through new Harry’s product lines.
- Compile industry research, competitive intel, information about new tools and opportunities, and produce business case supported recommendations for how to take advantage of these things.
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harry’s including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, and others.
This might describe you:
- 1+ year of experience in performance marketing managing paid social campaigns at a startup, ecommerce company, or digital media agency with clients focused on direct response.
- Skilled in FB Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Excel; working knowledge of SQL, Looker a plus.
- Enterprising “doer,” with an ownership mentality and a bias towards action, constantly hustling and taking initiative to drive improvements yourself.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent.
- Ability to independently prioritize time, stay highly organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Can get inside the mind of the customer, and translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into intelligent marketing strategies.
- Clear, direct, and proactive communicator who can explain complicated things in an easy-to-follow manner to all audiences.
- Always seeking to learn, re-learn, and improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- Humble, low-ego team player who’s always willing to pitch in and help others.
- Thrives on direct, honest, and supportive feedback.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Head of Growth
- Work alongside a best-in-class Growth Marketing team
- Work with internal teams at Harry’s including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, and others
- External vendors and 3rd parties who support across various marketing channels and tools
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.