Senior Associate, Driver Growth Marketing at DoorDash
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join DoorDash’s growing Growth Marketing team to design and execute strategies that improve the experience and operations for new drivers globally. This individual will help shape the driver onboarding experience through digital product and physical experimentation, setting new drivers up for success and increasing conversion. This individual will also help build forecasting and execution capabilities to better serve new drivers and manage the multi-million dollar annual operational budget.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong foundation in analytics that is looking for an opportunity to leverage those skills to define strategic frameworks and processes. They will work collaboratively with other owners on the growth marketing team, cross-functionally with product, analytics, and finance stakeholders, and build relationships with external vendors that help to shape the onboarding experience. They should have the ability to view and address operational problems and data from financial, behavioral, and tactical perspectives. They should have a proven track record of working well and communicating proactively with stakeholders and leaders across the business. Additionally, this candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build end-to-end experiences to optimize the signup process for new drivers, including experimentation design, execution, and analysis
- Analyze trend changes in the new driver lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve the conversion of new drivers
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to monitor step-by-step performance within the driver signup funnel
- Build forecasting tools and processes to help better understand and manage operational spend
- Support strategic vendor projects across the driver onboarding workflow to improve the new driver experience and costs
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a financial, strategy, or operations role (e.g. consulting, investment banking, operations)
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You have an ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action
- Proven analytical ability, comfortable pulling and synthesizing data through SQL and modeling within Excel
- You have strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners and internal stakeholders
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment, with a strong bias to action
- You are unafraid of ambiguity and exhilarated by rapid change and learning opportunities in a start-up culture
- You are detail-oriented - you love to manage complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines, and you analyze datasets at the most granular level
- You are strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- You are collaborative - you love working with a team and both learning from & teaching others
- You are fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.