Senior Associate, Marketing at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Rhino is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to lead the planning and execution of our partner marketing campaigns. From production to launch and post-campaign reporting, you’ll work across channels and teams. Finally, you’ll be a strategic partner in campaign performance and contribute to the success of our B2B marketing strategy.In this role you will:
- Create, execute and project manage impactful marketing campaigns across our partner marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the growth marketing team, sales, brand, and product marketing to reach KPIs across the funnel
- Report on campaign performance and progress, and provide status updates and recommendations to the marketing team
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met
- Strive for excellence, manage complex timelines and priorities, and demonstrate curiosity and drive in identifying opportunities to drive Rhino’s marketing efforts forward
- 2-4 years of experience of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing and tech
- Prior experience with ESPs or CRMs such as HubSpot
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, with a penchant for collaboration
- Ability to navigate ambiguity with strong problem solving skills
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.