Senior Associate, NFT Lifecycle Marketing at Gemini (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
Major artists we have worked with in the past include Kenny Scharf, Lyle Owerko, Steven Baltay, and Oliver Latta. Our collections usually sell out in minutes & immediately trade up in value on our proprietary peer-to-peer marketplace.
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
Location: NYC HQ plus remote
The Department: Marketing
We believe that the world should know and love Nifty Gateway and Gemini. In Marketing, we spend our days analyzing the market, crafting the Gemini story, and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines research, data, brand marketing, acquisition and retention tactics, PR, and all aspects of customer-facing interaction.
The Role: Senior Associate, NFT Lifecycle Marketing
Gemini is seeking a talented Email Marketing Associate to be an integral part of the lifecycle marketing program, specifically focused on Nifty Gateway. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing including establishing trigger campaigns, developing a strong email IP, partnering with cross-functional teams to launch campaigns, and an interest in the NFT space and crypto. This position will play a role in the success of retention and cross-sell efforts, and support our loyal customer base.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, a desire to find ways to improve our customer experience and build things from the ground up, and an interest in learning about digital art and collectibles at a high growth startup.
- Establish our customer marketing program for Nifty Gateway: You’ll help define what types of email journeys customers should receive, and shape the program for impact and scale.
- Nurture customer relationships: You’ll identify and nurture customer segments and execute strategic marketing opportunities for Nifty Gateway customers, including introducing them to Gemini and cryptocurrency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: Work with Product, Communications, and Design on the execution of automated campaigns, product announcements, and artist drops.
- Using data to drive decisions: Track email marketing results, sharing key insights and making recommendations for improvement including variant testing.
- 2+ years experience in email marketing
- Strong understanding of email marketing platforms including Braze
- Experience developing journey based campaigns
- Ability to stay organized and on top of tactical execution
- Exemplifies high standards via attention to detail and organization
- Passion for cryptocurrency & NFTs
- Bachelor’s degree
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.