Senior Brand Manager, Beyond Shave at Harry's Inc.
About the Role
Harry’s is looking for an entrepreneurial, consumer-centric marketeer to join our Beyond Shave business for H’ US. This role will influence the future of the Harry’s Beyond Shave brand by contributing to brand strategy and owning messaging and communications for the fast-growing Body, Skincare, Hair, and AP/DEO categories. In this role, you’ll work with the Brand Director to set category visions and bring your ideas to life with marketing and commercial plans. This is a high-collaboration role with a top notch cross-functional team of creatives, DTC and Retail leads, consumer insights teams, and scientists.
We’re looking for an ownership mindset: Someone who can both ideate and execute, and is excited about making a true commercial impact on a growing brand.
Here’s What You’ll Accomplish
- Create and bring to life a clear marketing growth plan for Body, Hair, AP/DEO, and Skincare categories
- Plan, develop and execute compelling 360 marketing campaigns from planning to execution to post-campaign analysis
- Set goals and clear KPIs
- Use consumer data and/or industry experience to drive consumer awareness and conversion
- Work with internal and external teams inclusive of H’ Creative & Comms teams and our media agency
- “Think 360,” ensuring messaging can be conveyed across all marketing touchpoints, including mass-market retail and DTC
- Own the brand calendar across channels, products, and key communication moments for your category & projects
- Create and proactively maintain understanding of category landscape
- Online and in-store opportunities and threats
- Commercial ideas/solutions
- Trends in marketing and messaging
- Work hand-in-hand with Innovation Team to fully understand category innovation POV, strategic importance, and key points of differentiation
- Drive and proactively share forecasting POV to ensure accurate forecasting methodology, sales targets and key forecasting dates are met
This Should Describe You
- 5+ years of work experience in brand management and/or brand strategy, preferably within the CPG or beauty industries, with mass market experience a plus
- Able to create belief in new ideas through storytelling that engages both internal and external stakeholders
- A “launch and leverage” mindset to create sustainable, long-term growth
- Data and experience-driven mindset: Know when to invest time and budget on gathering data, and when to rely on industry experience
- Clear communicator: Able to concisely articulate vision, major milestones, and key decision points
- Proven experience gaining buy-in and sign-off from VP/C-suite level stakeholders
- Shows strong judgment and creative instincts in developing brand style, voice, and content
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, brand-forward business
- A collaborator and overall team player, you take pride in the wins of the collective team
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- You’ll report into the Brand Director, Beyond Shave
- Within the broader Beyond Shave team, you’ll partner closely with our Product Innovation team
- Within the larger H’ org, you’ll work closely with our Creative and Comms teams, Consumer Insights leads, Retail teams, E-comm and Growth teams, Finance team, and Shave Brand Management team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.