Senior Brand Manager, Bike at Peloton
Peloton's Senior Brand Manager will focus on planning and executing Bike marketing-related activity within Peloton. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, they will drive the strategy and execution of Peloton’s largest integrated Bike marketing campaigns across key channels (including but not limited to TV, Radio, OOH, Email and Web). This is a global role, but with a primary focus on domestic acquisition.
Their primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition campaign strategy, authoring marketing briefs, driving creative development, and managing campaign rollout, optimization. This candidate will work closely with consumer insights, performance marketing, creative teams (both external agencies and internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure full campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Member Engagement, Retail, Experiential, PR, etc.).
- Manage external agency partners to develop best-in-class integrated campaigns (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production oversight).
- Partner with performance marketing team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels.
- Work with consumer insights lead to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Partner with other brand team lead and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective- and existing-Member marketing.
- Act as the brand lead across the organization to be the strategic voice of the integrated communications strategy.
- 5+ years experience, either brand-side or at a creative agency, managing large 360 integrated campaigns (ideally inclusive TV)
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.