Senior Brand Manager, Digital Advertising (Bike)
Peloton is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead the strategy and creation of Peloton’s digital advertising content, with a focus on the Bike business. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, this candidate will work hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing and integrated marketing teams as well as creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across paid social, online video and digital display. The ideal candidate will obsess over performance and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Collaborate with integrated marketing leads to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to develop effective strategies and optimize creative real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Author insight-led marketing briefs, lead the creative development of the digital campaigns and manage campaign rollout.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with creative agency partners and the lead production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and budget.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on content strategy and production.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape (with a disproportionate focus on paid social) and proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Experience working with - or at - a creative agency to deliver compelling best-in-class digital video.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.