Senior Brand Manager, Digital Advertising (Tread) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead the strategy and creation of Peloton’s digital advertising content, with a focus on the Tread business. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing and integrated marketing teams as well as creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across paid social, online video and digital display. The ideal candidate will obsess over performance and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Collaborate with integrated marketing leads to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to develop effective strategies and optimize creative real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Author insight-led marketing briefs, lead the creative development of the digital campaigns and manage campaign rollout.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with creative agency partners and the lead production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and budget.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on content strategy, creative development, production and optimization.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape (with a disproportionate focus on paid social) and proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Experience working with - or at - a creative agency to deliver compelling best-in-class digital video.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.