Senior Brand Manager, Innovation (Flamingo) at Harry's
We are looking for a seasoned innovation marketer, who has a passion for driving the developing, concepting and launch of new products. This person will help develop and create new products to better meet our consumer’s needs, working cross-functionally to bring these products to life.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about consumer insights and finding better solutions out in the world.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who excels working with people from different teams across the organization, and mobilizing an organization to execute growth in a highly thoughtful and organized way. We want a passion for innovation combined with A+ project management skills to help bring great ideas to life. You will live and breathe our brand and business, and help power its future growth.
Who is this person? What experience do they have so far?
They should have 5+ years of experience working in brand innovation / management, with experience owning the full innovation process from conception to launch. They are comfortable with both the creative and commercial side of innovation. Experience in beauty / personal care space is a plus.
What they will accomplish:
- Be the innovation lead for Flamingo to support the development, concepting and launch of new products
- Assess new trends, consumer needs and market opportunities to determine which products fit within the overall strategy and make sense to pursue.
- Develop and validate concepts that deliver on key consumer needs and align with our brand and business strategy (including business cases)
- Help develop and drive a robust, multi-year pipeline of disruptive innovation in women’s personal care that drives incremental and profitable growth.
- Work cross-functionally to help drive new products through the innovation process from ideation to conception to execution.
- Act as project manager to bring these new products to life. Bring executional excellence to commercializing new products: on strategy, on time and on budget
- Represent innovation with multiple stakeholders including brand marketing, operations , finance, sales and retail customers
- Work closely with marketing, DTC and retail to ensure compelling and robust go-to-market plans to set products up for success
- Manage ongoing measurement and refinement of developed products post-launch
- Help to shape a culture of creativity and innovative thinking across the Flamingo team
This should describe you:
- Creative, consumer-centric thinker - takes joy in envisioning the future, and can combine consumer insights, category truths, and business/channel considerations together in unique and disruptive ways
- Great partner and collaborator - someone who is eager to partner with people across disciplines for successful and timely projects. No ego, all about doing great work together
- Business-savvy - Gets our business strategy and can bring that understanding to innovation recommendations.
- Culturally energized - voracious consumer of all going on in the category, culture, with women so we can tap into cutting edge truths
- Life long learner - someone with a hunger for knowledge, admits when they don’t know answer and diligently works to find it
- Structured thinker & doer - able to manage multiple workstreams, see ideas through to success execution (on time, on budget)
Here's who they will work with:
- Reporting to GM of Flamingo
- Marketing, Insights & R&D
- Strong x-functional collaboration across the organization
We started Flamingo because we thought it was time we got some honestly good products for our body care routines. (And because we're all hairy in places.)
We're the first label born out of Harry’s Labs, the innovation arm of Harry's Inc. Since Harry's launched in 2013, over a million women have used and loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harry's team, it became clear that we could create Harry's-quality product designed for the ways women were actually using them — like on their legs, underarms, bikini lines and toes.
We’ve talked to thousands of women to truly understand their hair removal needs. With this knowledge we’ve designed every single aspect of the experience, from razors to wax kits. Every role at Flamingo is dedicated to making the hair removal process a little more enjoyable.
Flamingo is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.