Senior Campaign Manager at DigitalOcean
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about driving sales pipeline through lead generation efforts.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Campaign Manager to join the team! As the Senior Campaign Manager, you will join a growing Marketing team that is focused on driving revenue and pipeline through integrated campaign efforts. As a member of the Demand Generation team, the Senior Campaign Manager will be responsible for pipeline generation, integrated campaign strategy, project management, and empowering the team to execute. This role will work cross-functionally with numerous teams, such as product marketing, content marketing, and the sales organization, to design campaigns that deliver on shared objectives. The ideal candidate has experience running multiple integrated campaigns, overseeing vendor management, thrives on cross-department collaboration, uses data to influence decision making, and exhibits a self-starter mentality.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support and own the marketing campaigns strategy, focused on driving sales pipeline across various channels, including but not limited to: paid advertisements, nurture series, outbound sales campaigns, 3rd party sponsorships, and webinars to achieve desired goals.
- Partner with the content team to ensure appropriate assets are created to leverage in campaign execution.
- Oversee and coordinate the marketing campaigns calendar, and identify resources needed to ensure operational alignment and efficiency.
- Work closely with the digital ads team on media planning to drive awareness and demand gen across all channels.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure proper alignment and feedback loop on campaigns.
- Work closely with designated stakeholders in the development and repurposing of content and creative assets needed.
- Create a defined consistent process and framework for managing campaigns; evolve processes and frameworks as needed.
- Report on campaign performance and socialize key findings to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage workflow timelines with internal teams to ensure timely launches.
- Implement and communicate strategy, plans of execution, and performance findings to internal stakeholders.
- Bring a high-energy, positive mindset every day that embodies the DigitalOcean values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related fields preferred
- Experience in marketing for SaaS B2B companies
- Proven track record of driving pipeline growth and lead generation
- Team player with a strong focus on cross-collaboration
- Proactive communication skills and ability to articulate plans and goals
- Experience working with sales to drive revenue and pipeline.
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Ability to generate reports on key performance metrics and clearly communicate the results
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC and Cambridge, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This is a remote role
For all CO residents, please click here
Department: Marketing #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!