Senior Campaign Strategist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Campaign Strategist to join Procore’s growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll oversee marketing activities for our key Builders market focused on General Contractors and Specialty Contractors. You’ll be responsible for new logo campaigns that generate pipeline and ultimately help the company achieve revenue targets.
As the Senior Campaign Strategist, you’ll partner closely with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Sales to build marketing campaigns aligned with our SMB go-to-market strategy. If you’re looking to apply your campaign marketing skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment—we have a spot for you on our team!
This position reports to our Senior Manager, Campaign Marketing, SMB, and can sit in any US Procore office or work remotely from a US location. Travel to our Carpinteria, CA headquarters will be on an as-needed basis. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build marketing programs that align with critical go-to-market priorities that drive predictable inbound and outbound pipeline
- Partner closely with Sales Development and Account Executive teams in our Emerging and Mid Markets to gather feedback and build alignment on upcoming campaign plans
- Understand key messages for SMB segments and execute a multi-channel campaign plan that successfully puts those messages into market
- Use data and insights to create scalable programs that drive top of funnel volume, quality engagements, and conversion that generate pipeline and revenue
- Analyze past campaign performance and identify key areas of optimization that will improve performance across all channels
- Champion testing, optimization, and implementing new initiatives across every piece of the funnel
- Develop a deep understanding of Procore’s customers, products, and the buyer’s journey and use this insight to inform campaign strategy
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience in demand generation or a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong understanding of marketing operations/automation and marketing analytics
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels
- Understands alignment and comfortable working with sales leadership, working with Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives
- Highly motivated, self-starter who excels with both moderate guidance and independent critical thinking and problem-solving—a micromanager is your worst nightmare
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight deadlines
- Ability to pivot and adapt in a quickly changing environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.