Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Senior Clinical Marketing Manager, you’ll bridge the gap between Ro’s Clinical Team and Marketing Team. Working together with copywriters, designers, and marketing strategists, you’ll be involved in meetings to contribute to our positioning and messaging for new condition launches, special promotions, and advertising campaigns. Your role? To bring the clinical perspective to the table and ensure Ro’s high standards for medical accuracy are met in every project. Then, when the time comes for assets to “go live,” you’ll help serve as one-half of Ro’s unique medical/legal review process of public-facing materials.
Who are you? That's a great question. You have a background in clinical medicine, but you’re also familiar with the world of marketing, advertising, and promotions. Maybe you’ve done some marketing yourself, or maybe you’re familiar with the process of reviewing promotional materials for medical accuracy. Either way, you excel at working with others, providing feedback, and developing high-quality, empathetic content. You take a very detailed approach to your work and understand the importance of making sure information is always complete, accurate, and not misleading.
If this sounds familiar, we'd love to hear from you and strongly encourage you to include a cover letter with your application (yes, we read them)!
What You'll Do:
- Marketing strategy & asset creation: Help foster a close partnership between the Clinical, Marketing, and Growth Teams at Ro. Attend meetings for new condition launches and promotions. Work together with the Marketing Team, offering the clinical perspective and real-time input during asset creation and positioning. Then, provide the initial medical “sign-off” for assets to go live.
- Reviewing: Act as the first-line-of-defense in reviewing a wide variety of content through Ro’s uniquely collaborative medical/legal review process. This includes reviewing Facebook and Google ads, website pages, national TV spots, podcast reads, emails, out-of-home billboards, and more.
- Collaborating: Act as the Clinical Team’s representative at Medical/Legal Office Hours, during which time Ro employees drop by and ask for medical input/guidance on projects.
- Educating: Create educational materials for new condition launches. Write FAQs to go on Ro’s landing pages and give presentations to the entire company, teaching employees about upcoming offerings.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- MD/DO/NP/PA required
- Residency and/or clinical experience preferred
- 2+ years pharma, startup, or other industry experience preferred
- Experience working in cross functional teams with non-medical professionals required
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and terminology and a passion for marketing
- Experience reviewing a wide variety of media for medical accuracy
- Experience navigating PubMed and familiarity with healthcare provider resources such as UpToDate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally with non-medical professionals
- Flexible and empathetic problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Adept at learning new technology
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.