Peloton’s Senior Communications Lead, Health & Advocacy, will help craft and implement communications activities, as well as build and manage initiatives that support and promote Peloton’s work across product, community, research, content and more to improve its Members’ physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. This person should be passionate about PR, healthcare and innovation; be a creative, strategic thinker and problem-solver with an affinity for details and project management; work well cross-functionally, and have an exceptional work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Manage Peloton’s Health & Wellness Advisory Council, a panel of renowned medical and health professionals across categories who advise Peloton on product and content development, social impact programs and more.
- Plan and coordinate speaking engagements and exec thought leadership opportunities with key industry conferences and relevant media outlets and journals, in the health and wellness space.
- Contribute to interview and speaking prep for executives and Advisory Council members, including the development of presentations, talking points, briefing documents, and other written and visual materials.
- Work with cross-functional teams and partners on health and wellness related initiatives.
- Spearhead comms for company announcements in the health and wellness space.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with an ability to manage projects and work with cross-functional partners across the company
- Skilled in data communications (medical meetings, journal publications, regulatory milestones)
- Understanding of the intersection of technology with the healthcare, fitness and/or wellness space
- Skilled in program development and management
- Solid presentation, communication and writing skills
- Experience working with experts in the medical, health and scientific space a plus
- Work experience in a public relations, communications or policy-related capacity preferably within the healthcare space
- Ability to form and manage strong relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Background in working on case studies, research projects or leveraging data to build narratives
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.