Senior Communications Manager at Clear Street
Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. From emerging funds to established institutions, companies depend on us to connect to financial markets, streamline operations, and scale their trading businesses. Join the team making this happen.
As a Senior Communications Manager, you will be the first member of the communications team. You will work with the head of marketing and other leaders across the company to establish the Clear Street story, build relationships with key media contacts, and establish our presence at industry events. You will wear many hats, covering everything from internal relations to media relations.
Senior Communications Manager Characteristics:
- Your communication skills are unmatched.
- You know how to collaborate with senior executives.
- You’ve built relationships with business and technology reporters.
- You’re unstoppable. You deliver results, no matter what.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in public relations, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment.
- Bonus: Previous experience with banks, brokerages, or financial services.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks