Senior Content Editorial Manager at Bizzabo
Bizzabo is hiring a Senior Content Editorial Manager to own end-to-end strategy and production of our blog and other awareness-building channels. This person will be responsible for building an editorial calendar and managing the production of strategic content that drives brand awareness, thought leadership, and revenue.
This role is ideal for data-driven content marketing and editorial professionals who have experience owning end-to-end content production, including managing internal and external writers. Successful candidates are passionate about the editorial process, collaborating with others, crafting compelling briefs, workshopping pieces, and writing.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. As a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Marketing Events Management Solutions, Q1 2021 Report, we are trusted by world-leading brands to power their events — from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with the Content Team Lead to evolve our editorial direction––including the keywords we should target, the topics we should cover, and the content formats we should leverage to maximize the impact on business objectives
- Managing all aspects of blog production, including creating briefs for in-house and external writers, collaborating with our design team on illustrations, proofreading for copy and content edits, drafting headlines, and jumping in to write strategic pieces
- Proactively reporting on the impact of the Bizzabo Blog by measuring its influence on traffic acquisition, lead generation, account engagement, and other key metrics
- Owning the production and delivery process for other key content marketing assets including ebooks, our monthly content marketing newsletter and [insert your innovative idea here]
- Researching keywords, prioritizing blog post production, and updating existing content and internal linking to maximize search traffic
- Occasionally drafting copy for content distribution (e.g. social media channels, email, and internal comms)
- Collaborating with other teams—including our Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams—to ensure our content is converting against business objectives and key results
What you have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS content marketing and/or editorial experience
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and work quickly and effectively under pressure: You enjoy a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment and you’re able to proactively manage your own workload and balance several projects at one time
- Proven understanding of SEO best practices around keyword research and on-page optimization
- Familiarity with SEO tools like Moz or SEMrush, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with other creatives to create compelling content
- Proven ability to clearly and graciously communicate and receive feedback
- Proven ability to manage in-house and external writers
- Proven ability to cite evidence in decision-making, including marketing trends, marketing KPIs, and feedback from GTM stakeholders
- A portfolio of work
It helps if you have experience with…
- The events industry
- Marketing platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, and Wordpress
- Data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
- Full-time position