Senior Content Marketing Manager
About the Role
SevenRooms is transforming hospitality. We help restaurant, hotel, nightclub and entertainment operators create and cultivate personal relationships with their guests. Our reservation, seating and guest engagement platform boosts revenue and enables personalized service and marketing.
We’re searching for an experienced content marketing professional to drive our content marketing program. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing, the Senior Content Marketing Manager will own the body of work around creating, publishing, distributing and measuring content across different channels and campaigns to effectively position SevenRooms as a thought leader and evangelize our mission and narrative in the hospitality industry. Content at SevenRooms includes blogs, white papers, videos, infographics, social images and more.
What You'll Do
- Define, own, and manage the end-to-end content strategy for thought leadership, demand generation and brand content
- Constantly stay on top of industry trends and issues, content metrics and online conversations to map out, evolve, and optimize content topics
- Direct the overall editorial strategy and maintain the Content Marketing Calendar
- Write and edit highly engaging copy with the ability to adjust copy for various personas, industry segments, and content formats (e.g. blog content, white papers, landing pages, web, social media, etc.)
- Own the SevenRooms blog, including being a primary author and coordinator of guest posts
- Own SevenRooms’ social channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Track and measure success across content and channel and use those insights to drive optimizations for website performance, content engagement, SEO visibility and landing page optimization.
- Secure new distribution channels for SevenRooms content, including partner sites, guest blog posts and more
- Work with the demand generation and brand teams to recommend, develop, and optimize content and campaigns that drive leads and increase our brand visibility
Who You Are
- 5-7 years marketing or journalism experience, and a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- You are a highly creative person with big ideas
- You love to write
- You are a creator and a natural storyteller
- You have exceptional writing and presentation skills with an ability to create a compelling and engaging story
- You are a grammar expert, and a vigilant proofreader, but you understand how language and grammar can flex based on channel and situation.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- You take a collaborative approach to creativity
- You believe details matter
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.