Senior Content Marketing Manager
Working alongside our Director of Marketing (Content, Communications and Brand), the Senior Content Marketing Manager will be charged with leading our editorial and content marketing efforts across the organization. This candidate will work closely with our sales, customer success, product, design and leadership teams to uncover compelling stories and narratives that can be packaged for external consumption by prospects, customers, brokers and industry influencers. The ideal candidate is an experienced storyteller and results/data-driven marketer who understands how to build, package and distribute a wide range of stories and content across various channels, audiences and campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a large and geographically dispersed team of freelance writers, designers and content strategists to support aggressive and diverse content needs
- Research, implement and manage content marketing platform to streamline calendars, facilitate production schedules, track deliverables, hit publishing deadlines, and promote accordingly
- Own content production and delivery across all platforms and channels (website, email, newsletter, social media, white papers, videos, ads, events, etc.) to ensure consistency, quality and effectiveness
- Develop user and buyer personas for key audience segments (customers, brokers, owners) and incorporate into content strategy and campaign execution
- Implement content marketing best practices, produce integrated content calendars, support integrated marketing campaigns and build/manage content repositories
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (Sales, Product, Real Estate, Customer Success, Design) to mine key stories and leverage subject matter experts to extend Knotel thought leadership platform
- Ensure a consistent message and content experience across touchpoints, with attention to related touch points (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.)
- Own the analytics and reporting on content performance across funnel stages, audience segments, distribution channels and more
Who You Are
You’re an excellent communicator who is passionate about developing compelling and rich stories aimed at getting people to feel something or do something. You’re an energetic multitasker who can balance competing priorities without losing site of the details. Beyond that, you know how to delegate and hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness and are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field) required
- At least 6-8 years of experience as a content manager/strategist (good mix of strategy projects with at least three years of content strategy experience)
- Knowledge of the latest digital tools, vendors and trends with perspective on how to apply them to client business
- Experience working with large companies – ideally B2B
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.