WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
At Braze, we use technology to humanize connections between brands and customers. We believe human beings want to be spoken to like human beings, and technology like ours can help brands do that at scale. That’s why how we communicate with our existing and potential customers is so incredibly important to us.
Help shape how we build those connections with our audience. You will partner with cross-disciplinary teams to activate the Braze brand voice and vision, driving awareness, and demand for our innovative technology. Your portfolio should demonstrate solid brand messaging chops across a wide variety of channels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conceptualize messaging solutions that maintain the consistency of the Braze brand across channels
- Act as a consultant across the organization regarding brand voice
- Act as a lead contributor on website copy, emails and newsletters, advertising campaigns, video scripts, brochure copy, and any and all promotional material
- Collaborate productively with other Braze teams within marketing (Creative Studio, Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, Regional Marketing, Product Marketing, Events) and outside of marketing (Sales, Business Development, Industries, Customer Success, Business Insights, Product, People) throughout the creative process from concept to production
- Synthesize complex, technical concepts into easy-to-comprehend and engaging messaging
- Test and iterate to optimize conversion rates
- Copyediting speaker presentations (decks, occasionally talk tracks)
- Produce copy for full email nurtures
- Craft engaging collateral for corporate events (Owned conference series, Cannes, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a positive, sleeves-rolled-up writer who thrives on navigating the rapidly evolving tech space. You take pride in writing the cleanest copy and you crush every deadline. You’re able to translate A/B test results into newsletters that retain subscribers and engaging infographics. The ad copy you deliver is so clear and concise that designers breathe a sigh of relief to be partnered with you. From website copy to advertising campaigns, the digital experiences you craft glow with creativity.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates versatility and experience within a range of content formats
- Expert in buyer-focused messaging for a B2B audience, including a diverse range of personas
- Enthusiastic collaborator with exceptional communication skills
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, with the ability to spot grammar mistakes at a distance.
- Knowledge of industry tools (AP Style Guide, Word, GSuite)
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals, including meta tags
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience writing for and/or knowledge of marketing, martech, SaaS and B2B
- Ability to prioritize multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Bonus Points:
- Experience with HTML, CMS's, Keynote, Figma, Asana, or Adobe InDesign
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.