MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team. MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.What You'll Do
As a Copywriter Lead, you will be responsible for defining and upholding the MANTL tone of voice within customer-facing content. You will be part of a dynamic team of marketers and salespeople and help us attract and retain customers. This includes but is not limited to digital ads, landing pages, and regular customer communications and updates. This role reports to the Director of Communications.
- Provide brand stewardship of voice and tone
- Write compelling copy for each stage of the buying process
- Translate long-form content into compelling soundbites and headlines for digital and social channels
- Brainstorm creative and innovative ways to engage with customers and prospects
- Proof-read and edit drafted copy from internal and external teams
- Investigate and validate all copy for accuracy
- Maintain a deep understanding of our current and prospective customers and product offerings.
- You have a degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising or another related field
- You have 10+ years of copywriting experience in a high-growth environment.
- You have experience writing copy for integrated marketing campaigns that includes various online and offline channels.
- You are fluent in English with superb writing, grammar, and editorial skills and an extreme attention to detail.
- You have exceptional visual and oral communications skills.
- You know how to make a complex product digestible.
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- You have a basic understanding of marketing and automation platforms.
- You have the ability to push a brand forward with fresh, evolving, creative ideas.
- Enterprise experience is a plus by not a must.
- An understanding of the banking industry is preferred.
We don’t expect you to have all of these things, but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. Tell us what those are.
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.