Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for a creative, results-oriented marketer with a passion for growing customer relationships and increasing the value of customer marketing. The Senior Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing programs to support customer reference and advocacy initiatives. This includes setting the strategic direction as well as serving as a champion for customer advocacy within the organization.
To do this, you'll be counted on to work cross-functionally with our Field teams, Marketing, Product, and more. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias for action, and well-versed in all aspects of customer lifecycle marketing.
A day in the life of a Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager at Collibra:The Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager will be a key part of the marketing team, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Establish our customer marketing program. You’ll be a critical member of the team that defines what customer marketing is at Collibra, helping shape the customer marketing program for high impact and scale.
- Manage a scaled customer reference program. Work in partnership with our Field teams to manage a customer reference program that brings the best voices forward to validate the benefits of Collibra. You’ll manage and maintain the customer advocacy database, including monitoring adherence to customer reference limits, site visits, and customer contact updates.
- Amplify the voice of our advocates. Continuously expand our collection of customer content, developing case studies, videos, and testimonials that make customer stories come to life. Help build the distribution strategy for customer content across the web, events, sales, campaigns, and internal channels.
- Nurture high value customer relationships. Drive adoption, loyalty, and growth of existing customers through targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- Bring the voice of the customer into the organization. Build and execute a well-coordinated customer survey, feedback, and interview program, including NPS.
- Demonstrate the value of customer marketing. Closely monitor customer marketing programs and find opportunities to continuously optimize and scale customer engagement and advocacy efforts. Develop a measurement and reporting process to demonstrate the value and impact of customer marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise technology marketing and communications; experience in enterprise SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of creating and executing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and/or advocacy; experience building voice of the customer and customer listening programs a plus
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills and a customer first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours: quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package