Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private workspaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded and highly intuitive marketing professional with passion and skills to deliver legendary results. Working alongside the Product Marketing Director, you will help build the organization’s first B2B/B2C marketing architecture and pioneer innovative customer lifecycle marketing strategies that meet sales and marketing goals. Your exposure will be vast and span major aspects of modern marketing, from branding to product positioning, customer acquisition, user retention, account growth, loyalty and advocacy, as well as campaign design, delivery and measurement.
As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager at Breather, you will:
- Have full responsibility, with input from Sales/Account Managers and Customer Success, in the design and implementation of customer adoption, monetization, retention and advocacy plans that incorporate pipeline projections, nurturing best practices and ROI measurements.
- Assist in developing and optimizing customer-relevant nurturing channels including email, notifications and beyond, and be an influencer in maximizing ROI from existing Sales and Field initiatives with customers.
- Form strong partnerships with Demand, Sales and Marketing Ops in maintaining a highly integrated tech stack, providing recommendations on new tools as required, to help improve marketing efficiency, better tracking and tighter reporting on pipeline impact.
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness, including soliciting rapid feedback from Sales, and making adjustments as required to ensure overall success.
- Be a role model for the company culture and live up to our standard of performance.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of quantifiable funnel marketing experience in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) and Salesforce.
- Experience in working collaboratively across Sales, Operations and Customer Success to build and deliver integrated, multi-channel customer growth plans, from planning to implementation, measurement and analysis.
- Demonstrated success cultivating strong customer relationships and exemplifying passion about the voice of the customer and developing actionable insights.
- Experience in developing campaign strategy and executing content for nurturing accounts and/or users leveraging email and at least one other channel including direct, referrals, SEM, social, and content marketing.
- A strategic thinker and a go-getter, with creativity, curiosity, and tenacity to execute effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; you appreciate well designed and well written emails and campaign creative- copywriting chops is a plus.
- An ongoing appetite for testing and improvising to maintain fresh insights and optimize impact.
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in real estate tech or similar industries.
- Experience in impacting customer marketing through lead scoring, product marketing, and /or front line experience in a sales or customer success role.
- Entrepreneurial drive, endurance and demonstrated ability to achieve stretched goals.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!