Senior Demand Gen Marketing Manager at Mulberry Technology
What You'll Do
- Manage marketing campaigns from start to finish, including creating landing pages and calls to action, creating assets and brainstorming offers, building and targeting ads and emails
- Create and test paid acquisition campaigns, measuring and optimizing along the way to accelerate growth and manage costs
- Create, execute, and optimize targeted email marketing efforts to each of our audiences to improve engagement and conversion
- Collaborate with sales and partner success teams to brainstorm and execute creative campaigns to engage retailers
- Identify new channels and opportunities for acquisition and customer engagement and lead the charge with internal and external collaborators to execute on those opportunities
- Measure the performance of different strategies to make data-driven decisions around which activities to cut and which activities to test
- Be an industry and company evangelist, knowing the product and our personas inside and out, and contributing to our blog, social media, and brand efforts
What We're Seeking
- The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of experience in a demand gen or similar marketing role, plus:
- Eternal Learner: Smart and curious, able to learn quickly, and move fast. You’re always looking to grow yourself and improve.
- Get Stuff Done: Dedicated, focused, and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work, you thrive on a challenge.
- Masterful Communicator: Great written and verbal communication skills, with a detailed eye for editing.
- Collaborative Nature: Great ability to build connections across teams, bring a team-first attitude, and collaborate effectively.
- Analytically-Minded: Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions. You’re driven by results, which is key when you’re on a lean team that needs to focus their efforts.
- Detail-Oriented: With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Industry Experience (ecommerce, fintech, or insurance) a major plus
- Technical Skills (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Ads, HTML, etc.) a major plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Full benefits package, including 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture with lots of virtual gatherings!
- Ongoing training and development