If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Senior Demand Generation Manager - High Touch, you will own a specific product line, and work strategically to create and implement marketing campaigns (through channels such as partners, email, events, webinars, paid acquisition and more) to increase lead generation, account engagement (ABM) and deal closures within the sales team. You work well with cross-functional departments such as partners, sales and client success to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities.
- Oversee the demand gen effort globally (North America, EMEA, ANZ) for a specific product line, including building and leading a team of marketers.
- Develop a full funnel demand generation strategy for all segments for the specific product.
- Run marketing campaigns and other awareness and growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle.
- Be the ultimate product line expert - know the product’s strengths and weaknesses inside out, work closely with Product Marketing and Product to be ahead of your game on competition, buyer persona, key pain points and value props to feed into the Demand Generation funnel
- Craft and deliver marketing campaigns via relevant mediums and channels, including but not limited to our partners, web, email, events, paid acquisition and organic social media, to drive engagement, pipeline and ultimately ACV
- Partner with Sales to develop account-based strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts; partner with SDR and AE teams to increase reach and efficacy of programs
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organization
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- You’ll be measured by the following KPIs: Signups, MQLs, SALs, ACV
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, specifically in a demand generation role, ideally at an eCommerce software or B2B SaaS company
- Deep understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- Expert in driving product value to customers
- Excellent in driving cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and production dependencies.
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Experience working with a sales team to meet MQL and ACV goals
- Keen eye for detail with an innovative approach to marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.