Senior Demand Generation Manager
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta and San Francisco.
Voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Senior Manager of Demand Generation to help fuel our growth. This person will be critical to the future success of BetterCloud and a key member of an award-winning marketing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for generating net new demand for our sales organization, and will work with our content and digital marketers to coordinate programs.
A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, have a great technical understanding of marketing systems, and be able to balance testing new demand generation strategies and tactics with scaling the programs that work effectively, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business. This role will sit in our NYC HQ.
- Influence key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SALs, SQLs, and Opportunities, as well as ABM metrics like influenced target accounts, and work across the marketing and sales teams to improve performance against these metrics
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all demand generation campaigns across all funnel stages, working with digital marketing and content to coordinate touch points within campaigns and across the customer journey
- Own demand generation relationship with sales and be an incredible partner to our sales team
- Lead our account-based marketing efforts by working with sales to identify top target accounts, building highly customized campaigns that improve conversion rates and move those accounts forward, and then coordinating across other marketing functions like content and digital marketing to execute a comprehensive program.
- Understand and oversee the management of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (e. capture, nurture, score, distribute, close).
- Manage demand generation project timelines and ensure timelines are executed on time, from scheduling to design, production, and distribution.
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B demand generation role or sales lead marketing experience
- Experience creating and running demand generation campaigns in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo.
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into a demand generation strategy and then execute with precision and accuracy
- Proven track record of measuring and improving effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the funnel (leads, MQLs, SALs SQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline)
- Recommended - experience with account-based marketing strategies and tools
- Recommended - familiarity / experience with event marketing and sponsorships
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth