Senior Demand Generation Manager
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies create a better workplace experience for their teams by providing the first software built specifically for office professionals, support from dedicated workplace experts, and access to vetted commercial service providers.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the role:
As the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you are responsible for developing and executing the strategy to generate inbound demand for Managed by Q’s products and services. Focused on creating a strategy that scales, you will own the end-to-end process of identifying and testing new channels and partnerships that generate high-intent leads. You will work with the Senior Director of Marketing to iterate on our strategy, and will collaborate with the Demand Generation Manager who is responsible for paid social and SEM. A creative thinker who is attuned to our customer needs, you will help support the marketing team’s goals of acquiring and converting qualified leads into new users.
- Passionate about building effective, multi-channel lead generation strategies to drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- A data-driven marketer, you are hyper-focused on leveraging performance metrics to inform where to invest marketing dollars to generate high-quality leads.
- You have a customer-oriented approach to growth, balancing the need to drive inbound volume while ensuring both a positive user experience and representation of our brand.
- A creative thinker, you’re always coming up with new and inventive ways to reach your target audience.
- Own lead generation process, including planning, execution, sales hand-off, and analysis to ensure the greatest possible success of demand generation campaigns
- Launch and test campaigns across multiple channels, including programmatic advertising, content syndication, email, direct mail, review sites, and partnerships
- Manage the monthly advertising budget to ensure maximum return on spend within our target range for CPL and CPMQL
- Report on key metrics and progress towards quarterly goals and adjust strategy to optimize for high-intent lead acquisition
- Develop and manage partnerships with advertisers and like-minded companies in the industry
- Manage the Demand Generation Manager and support them in leveraging our SEM and paid social channels to drive conversions and MQLs
- Collaborate with entire marketing team to develop new content and leverage existing assets and partnerships to efficiently test and iterate on demand generation campaigns
- 4-6 years of experience in demand generation, digital and PPC; B2B marketing experience preferred
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience preferred; Looker experience a plus
- Extremely analytical and relentless with measurement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to be both concise and compelling
- Strong appetite for growth and proven success driving inbound lead generation
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.