Senior Demand Generation Manager at DigitalOcean
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today’s entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.We want people who are passionate about driving growth through digital marketing.
As the Sr. Demand Generation Manager, you will join a growing Marketing team that is focused on driving revenue growth through top of funnel marketing channels and paid media sources. The team is highly analytical and data driven, with a wide breadth of digital advertising experience. You will own the top-of-funnel paid media channels and make strategic decisions that drive traffic and conversions on the website, leading to ROI-positive revenue growth.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own a multi-million dollar paid media budget and report on performance of ad spend
- Independently manage all SEM efforts within Google Ads and Bing Ads, including: optimizing account structure, keyword research and bidding, ad copy creation, and reporting
- Implement internal display advertising DSP and manage all retargeting and programmatic buys
- Manage all paid social advertising efforts, including: overall strategy, campaign structure optimization, ad creation, targeting, and reporting
- Investigate new media opportunities with direct buys, sponsorships, and review-based websites
- Build and maintain a creative A|B testing process to improve click-thru rates and conversion rates across various channels
- Collaborate with brand, product marketing, content and website teams to maintain consistent voice and message within creative assets
- Work cross-functionally with growth team to promote multi-channel campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee all paid media vendor relationships, holding vendors accountable to performance, driving results and revenue growth
- Set up internal processes for all paid media promotional requests to drive cross-functional efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related fields of Marketing or Advertising
- Experience in digital media management
- Implementation experience for internal advertising tools
- Experience in successfully running campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Linked, and an internal DSP
- Proven track record of increasing ROI while driving revenue at scale
- Ability to generate reports on key performance metrics and clearly communicate the results
- Team player with a strong focus on cross-collaboration
- Proactive communication skills and ability to articulate plans and goals
- Deep understanding of SAAS based business models, including concepts around monthly recurring revenue and pay-back periods
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytical skills
- Bonus: Prior experience with tech startup and B2D (business to developer) marketing
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our “no jerks” rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC and Cambridge and offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. We’re also very remote-friendly—we use Slack to communicate across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office and take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!