As the global leader in Content Intelligence, Knotch’s mission is to empower brands to unlock the true value of their content by using data-driven strategies. With the Knotch Content Intelligence Platform, companies conduct competitive research and measure the performance of their content in real-time. Through our unique ability to provide a 360-degree view of all your content, including paid and owned, Knotch allows companies to connect content to business outcomes to enhance brand, increase ROI and build audiences.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We’ve been humbly recognized in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. We know that a flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve again been named a Best Place to Work four years running by Built In NYC and a NYC company with Best Perks + Benefits in 2021! If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
The Senior Director of Digital Demand Generation Role
As Knotch’s Senior Director of Digital Demand Generation, you will be relied upon to maximally impact sales pipeline development. You’ll be trusted to generate interest in our events by crafting outreach strategies and campaigns in conjunction with our Design and Communications teams. Your relentlessness, metrics-driven mindset, critical thinking skills, and creativity are key traits that will help Knotch scale as a company and position you as a demand generation leader on our Marketing team. To ensure your success, you will work closely with and report directly to our EVP of Marketing, Ben Plummer.
How you’ll add value at Knotch
- Develop digital advertising campaigns for Knotch to drive interest in our products and events
- Manage, monitor, and report upon the performance of your digital advertising campaigns
- Ensure your Knotch Marketing team meets our MQL (marketing qualified leads) and SQL (sales qualified leads) goals through the usage of and tuning of digital demand channels
- Create email outreach strategies and assets for upcoming events, driving RSVPs
- Linking various technologies and techniques to achieve success
- Work with Knotch’s Design and Communications teams to develop digital assets
- Provide support to your team as a demand generation expert, leading by example and educating your peers on the value of your campaigns
You’ll be successful here if you
- Possess the ability to create, execute, and manage successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Bring deep knowledge of digital tools and techniques for successful demand generation
- Can direct our team on paid social, paid search, email development and related technology to realize our SaaS growth marketing goals
- Understand the ins and outs of marketing operations and can integrate a variety of demand generation tools
- Can coach our team on how to best leverage WordPress or another CMS for performant content and websites
- Have experience in full stack digital marketing tools like LinkedIn and Google
- Are eager to utilize Pardot or a similar marketing automation tool to hit your demand gen KPIs
- Are a team player, caring about how the outcomes of your work elevate your peers’ experiences and your target audience’s perception of Knotch
- Approach marketing empathetically, appreciating that viewers are real people who interact with your marketing campaigns
We also appreciate (but don’t require)
- Experience leveraging a video content creator like Wistia or similar for outreach
- Comfortability in the functionalities of digital conference technology like Hopin or Zoom Webinars
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.